After Nuke starts it will automatically Apply All Settings for you. If you are sure the settings are wrong just contact your supervisor and he will set them correctly for you in project database.
Pype global tools
Nuke specific tools
Set Frame Ranges
Use this feature in case you are not sure the frame range is correct.
- setting Frame Range in script settings
- setting Frame Range in viewers (timeline)
This menu item will set correct resolution format for you defined by your production.
- creates new item in formats with project name
- sets the new format as used
This menu item will set correct Colorspace definitions for you. All has to be configured by your production (Project coordinator).
- set Colorspace in your script settings
- set preview LUT to your viewers
Apply All Settings
It is usually enough if you once per while use this option just to make yourself sure the workfile is having set correct properties.
- set Frame Ranges
- set Colorspace
- set Resolution
Build First Work File
- adds all last versions of subsets (rendered image sequences) as read nodes
- adds available color transformations under Read nodes
- adds publishable write node as